Random Message

Any body get this in their PM's besides me?

Dear Friend,

I am Tony Robert, 24yrs, at the moment am in Ghana, I have a project worth $15Million US... in Europe, Spain with bankia security company that i need your assistance, it will also be of great benefit you as well, actually am contacting you because i want you to become my foreign beneficiary and also assist in making proper use of the funds in a profitable business, OK .....for further details contact me via email; [email protected] OR Call me on my mobile phone number for more discussion, +233 232 071 594

Awaits,

Tony.

I feel like its spam

It's a phishing scam usually its by Email. It has been around for years. Don't respond to it in any way. I'd let Chad know here on the site too.

Today I got a PM from some guy Tony Robert in Ghana asking me to be his American beneficiary? Says he is worth millions and needs to find a good business, etc...  Anyone else get any of this type stuff??

Chad(Blue Eye)

Any ideas on how this stuff is getting into LOU?

Yeah, looks like its working its way through the PM system.  There's another thread about it.

It's been reported.  Don't reply to the pm, email address or phone numbers...

Got em' guys - deleted account and banned user.  Also deleted all his PMs sent out.  Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.  PM spam is the hardest to catch and most frustrating for us cause it is real people actually doing this - pretty sad.  Keep up the good fight and thanks again!!

Got em' guys - deleted account and banned user.  Also deleted all his PMs sent out.  Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.  PM spam is the hardest to catch and most frustrating for us cause it is real people actually doing this - pretty sad.  Keep up the good fight and thanks again!!

Now why did you have to that?

I had just started a conversation with him and I explained that I really want to be his beneficiary,but in order to able to release any money he was going to have to send me $15000 in bank release and maintenance costs. The money to be deposited in my Swiss bank account. I was really looking forward to his answer.