Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• IBAY 8/24 and 8/25

Saturday got out to the end if the piers at 6am and turned around. Jigged up a catfish in the bay and decided it wasn’t our day. Breakfast at Bayfront.   Sunday I got my sister and nephew out. 2/5. One brown early and a laker. Fished 45-160. Didn’t mark much. Did anyone find kings around Rochester without going way offshore?     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• IBAY 8/17 AM

Set up around 630 north of the other boats, fished east then north. Started in 65 fow and went out to 210. Went 2/5 both lakers and got a friend his first trout. Hits were 100-160 down over 105-170 fow, 3 diver spread (riggers next year) high diver (spoon) never fired. Others were 60-100 down with Flasher fly. No probe 70s on top     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• IBAY 7/26 PM

Took a friend out to the lake for the first time from 7-9 Friday night. Marked bait and fish from 80-90 FOW east of IBAY but not one bite. I ran divers (no riggers)from 40ft to bottom with spoons and ff. Not many boats out there, maybe I missed something (no temp probe). Any tips appreciated. Thanks in advance. Steve     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• IBay 7/18/19

Went to ibay for first time since launch reopened. Fished from 9:00 to 1:30 an got skunked 2 misses right after we started an then nothing. Fished mostly 100 - 150 fow with some marks went out to 200 for a little bit blank screen out there

• IBay help

Hey all - been reading these posts for a few years - never posted.  Started fishing 5 years ago - so still a newbie as I do not do enough catching.  fish from a 19' Keywest CC and mostly salmon hunt. Learned enough to start putting fish in the boat a few years ago, and spring fishing has been good to me the last few years.  Managed a skunking Saturday morning (8am - noon) and wanted to avoid that this weekend.  I struggle this time of the year - I saw boats from 60' to 200' and everywhere in-bet