Cayuga 1/5

Before I give a fish report, I need to go on record that I was not responsible for any of the tangle ups today!

Had the pleasure to fish with the two best fishing partners one could ask for, Stinger & Zeke (alias Strike 3).

The numbers were down today, but the quality was up. There is a large class of 17" to 20" LLs this winter. We keep a few for the dinner table and released all the browns and several keeper LLs. Hopefully, other boats will do the same and let them grow, they'll be quality fish next winter.

Zeke & Stinger know how to get it done, so it's always a good trip when you're with these guys and it's a added bonus to catch fish.

Stick baits with orange seemed to be the color today!

Be careful with the launch at T-Falls, the bubbler wasn't on so there were large chunks of ice that were transducer hungry.

I had the pleaure of doing a trip with HUNTFRISCO and STINGER.Being the newbie on the trip,I was put in charge of the Fig Newtons.I of course left them home.I also lost one of HUNTFRISCO"S board releases.Fishing was very good with fish taken over all depths and a wide variety of colors.The quality of the brown trout is excellent and the undersize salmon from the summer have grown very nicely.And yes....."Billy" was on his game today.There were a few tangled lines of which I had no part.STINGER will prolly own up to those.Thank's guys so very much to a awesome start to the 08 season.....Zeke ( Strike 3 )

I really don't know what the two references to tangled lines is for :shock: :?. I was put in charge of the Port side of the boat and all was well over there, but on the other hand the Starboard side had 3 fire drills....not sure who was in charge over there,...the guy eating all the sandwichs or the guy that forgot the Frig-Newtons :roll: .

(notice I didn't mention any names, I want to be invited to go fishing again ;) ).

Well, needless to say it was a good time. Can't add anything different to the report. Only wish I was out on the lake right now instead of typing this post.

Not mentioning the Frig Newtons was by design.....you'll be forgiven the first time only. Fishing isn't the same without Frig Newtons. Rarely is a first timer given this responsibility so Zeke you'll need to step up to the plate the next time!