Musky Fishing Cave Run Lake PMTT 2013

PMTT history made today. Only 16 out of 80 teams caught a fish and NO TEAM had a double. First time that no team in the entire field has doubled up. Anything can happen tomorrow. Calling for 70% chance of rain.

You have a story to tell your lil girl about when she was in Ma's tummy with your trip with Joe to KY. Drive safely back home and congrats on the fish, sorry it was a couple inches short but now you know the story of my love life, lol. Drive safe back home, you guys have people that need ya home in one piece. Good job checking something off your bucket list. 

Edited by zach

I would bet over half of the guys entered in the PMTT Cave Run Event went fishless.Some of those guys are some of the best muskie fishernen in the country as well.So in reality to place a muskie on the board under the fishing conditions that has been slow there for a couple weeks shows that you guys are very good fishermen and represented Western New York well! Winning the event is what everyone would like to do, but congrads on a good showing, remember always that you placed in the top of the field.Have a safe drive home!

Larry & Zach - thanks for the kind words! There were only 8 fish total caught today from the 80 boats. We saw a lot more fish yesterday than we did today. The highlight of the day had to be the new PMTT cave run record 50.75" fattie caught. That fish alone was good for 2nd place overall. What a beast!

Nice! Joe got me thinking about that "bucket list" when I talked to him a week ago so yesterday I booked a trip with Chad Cain out on Kincaid for my ma. He is someone that I have gotten to know b/c of this lure game and think he'll get my ma out for a good time and hopefully to have a pic like you guys just posted. I was born in the same town as Chad Cain so we hit it off right away. She hasnt ever gotten anything bigger than a bluegill so I am as excited for her as I was you guys on this trip.