Spoon Storage

Adk1

for spoons theres nothing like special mate boxes to keep you organized but they do take up space. As for flies... clear plano boxes for unrigged, fly tubes for rigged, and the ones in use i just keep attached to the flashers

Yep.

Can't beat the Special Mate boxes.

For flies, I now use semi-clear plastic tubes that actually screw togather, that AV&V, intake, and exhaust valves are packaged in.

Really slick.

Scott

For flies  ziplock storage bags and a cloth shopping bag (stays put doesn't slide around ziplocks keep everything from tangling and protect from elements. I have nearly all my setups pre set up in Ziplocks (cowbells, dodgers, flashers, Spin Docs dipseys extra leaders by length and line strength etc. all this way so seldom have to rig or tie anything on the boat unless I desire a change of fly or lure.  I get everything ready over the winter when I can't get out there and it saves a lot of time and aggravation (e.g. tying in the wind) and allows more time actually fishing. On the downside my wife spends a lot of time looking for her ziplocks :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I put my extra fly bodies in clear plastic test tubes that a buddy gave me. I can write the name of the A-Tom-Mik fly on the name of the tube. All the tubes fit nicely in a Plano 3700. I have seen the tubes online for sale. I think they come in 100 packs.

cut off pool noodle works good for flies, i put wooden dowels in a plastic container and screw them down through the bottom of the box, wrap the flies around the noodle and place the noodle onto the wooden dowel