keuka 4/27

Got a late start on Keuka yesterday . Got to the lake about 11 am and fished until 8pm . took a couple of new fishing partners with me . Michael (15) and Travis(11) . We trolled flies and spoons and found the bite very tough for Keuka .Ended up boating five fish but both boys said they would go again . So I guess it was a great day fishing

post-149597-0-19319600-1367157690_thumb.jpg

post-149597-0-88975000-1367157710_thumb.jpg

post-149597-0-46509600-1367157731_thumb.jpg

You "uess it was a great day fishing"???? If you have any doubt at all just take a look at the faces of those to young men standing by your boat. I think it's safe to say you had a great day. Always good to see the next generation enjoying a day out fishing. LJ

Water is like glass.  Last time I was on it was like that.  I was fishing for perch and couldn't find biters up that way so after a while I just enjoyed the day puttering in 30 ft of water looking down at all the 6 lb bass.  Guys were hammering the lakers by jigging that day- I am talking about 30 -40 fish for half a day.  Like LJ said, They are fishing and they are happy - looks great to me. :yes: