Seneca Great Morning on Seneca

Had a great morning on Seneca today!  Spent the morning with my 16 year old nephew Chris and had a blast!  Picked up fish on riggers, dipseys, lead, and inlines, went 5 for 6.  Chris was the "reel" man and I was the "netter."  Started with a 6lb 5 oz laker, then a 8 lb 14 oz brown, 80' down on a silver dodger with blue fly, just south of the Salt plant.  Ended up picking up a couple of more browns and a LL.  Shot up the lake to Glenora and picked up a quick brown, then nothing.  I polluted the lake when my downrigger cable caught in my kicker and sent my probe and everything else to the bottom.  About a $260 break off!  Ouch!!!  A great day on the water, and especially fun to watch the youngster.  Unfortunately I left the camera on the boat or I'd post a couple of pictures. 

Good fishing and please take the time to introduce a child to the great outdoors!

Glad you guys had a great day despite your "loss".  Not that it compares but I was excitingly casting to some rising browns on a local stream the other day and my entire leader/tippet/fly unattached itself from my fly line and floated down the river, felt bad about "polluting" but took it in stride and by the time I rigged a new leader there were still fish rising!

Hope you can post some pics when you get your camera back, thanks for the post/report.