went out Sunday from 630-10:00. worked East of chute, everywhere from 6 - 30 FOW  ran a program of 6 sticks off boards and 2 spoons of corner riggers. one side natural and one side bright colors. water ranged from 44 - 47.5 degrees. Crystal clear water. Never moved a single rod. at 10 i ran out to 100 FOW to check things out. water temp was 43 out there. pointed it towards the chute and trolled back in running just 2 spoons down various depths off riggers - not a single hit.  At least all my lures are freshly washed for when the fish show up. As a side note i did talk to a guy from Sodus who took two Kings on Sunday while fishing Lakers. He caught them 70 over 120 and 45 over 100 off small spoons.

bad year when all were so spoiled last year ..problem with a great year is their arent as manny fish the next few years ... we fished fairhaven for 2 and a half dys starting april 9 th one sick pike one coockie cutter brown and one nice lakes ...not a dang thing else

I think the water temps are much behind last years at this point in the season all over the place and that could be a factor in the skimpy results folks are having right now...We need some nice warm days with plenty of sun to bring the fish out of hiding :)