Forsale Custom Rod Holders

I have forsale, Custom rod holders, net holders and drink holders that fit your drink in a cuzzy , Can also use them to hold your downrigger balls or tools. These fit in Berts trac systems or Trax tex,  They turn 360 deg. so you can fasten them down at any angle. 8 holes drilled and tapped per base. The rod holders are 20 deg. 30 deg. and 45 deg. offsets, So you can only imagine the angles you can get, I run these on my boat and wouldn't go with anything else.  Price per each is $35.00 plus shipping or Pickup  Pm  me  FISH-ON!  or call 607-279-8194   I have lots of these, The 20 deg. ones are exactly the same as berts or trax tec, Except the base is round so they will turn 360 deg.

Still have a bunch of these to sell, Also do custom work too.

Edited by fish-on

All this stuff is custom made, By fisherman, For fisherman, Those 45s are excellent for Dipsy rods, The right angle and they won't break, You can use the others for flatlining or as a extra rod holder next to your downrigger, Or run them straight off the back, Turn them any direction you want. Yah, The cup holders are cool too, You can put your drink in them with your cuzzy, Use them for your Downrigger balls or even tools, The net holders speak for them selves,  I use all this stuff on my boat and a lot of guys asked where I got it from, So I figured i'd build more an see what happens.  All this fits in Berts tracs or Trax tec  tracs ,  Exactly the same 20 Deg. angle but you can turn all of them 360 deg.  The other ones you can only turn 10 Deg. one way or the other, Your limited with them, These your not.   Thanks for purchasing  Flyers10.    FISH-ON!

Edited by fish-on

Fish -On I was wondering if you put any thought into the building of the rod trees, if so what do you think it would cost, you can look up fish on web site they have a really good picture of a 3 pole tree and maybe you could weld a plate on the bottom for anchoring the tree where we would need it, also maybe put a plate on the top/side for planer board reels, I'll buy 2 if it can be done? thanks PAP.

I have looked for you and come up with a very good idea, Three rod tree all rod holders can be turned and locked and move up or down, Planner reels on the sides with the pulley's up top, Just tell me what height you want them. Take a couple days and I can tell you a price, Or do you want the rod holders welded solid in one place, It would be cheaper that way. If you can pm me a picture of your Boat so I can have an idea what it would look good. Thanks

Ok, Had a lot of guys ask what the bases look like. These all slide in the trac systems. These will all take the rubber rings on the tops, Also the same thumb screws as berts or trx tec. Drink holders are , 3"- 3 1/2" Diameter,These will fit your cuzzy's, Rod holders are, 20 Deg.  30 Deg.  45 Deg. Net holders are 90 Deg.     These are $ 35.00 each plus shipping or you pick up.  Pm me  Fish-on! Added another style 20 Deg. $43.00

Edited by fish-on

Who ever is penny pinching out there....these guys are legit.  I bought a couple dual rodholders that quick adjust for dipsies or straight up for getting into a slip or trailer.(and all positions in between)  They are pretty.....very  tough.... and the whole order was only $100.00!  Berts adjust a bit easier but that bill would be over $300.00 for the same amount of holding.  Give em a look...very personal too,   the owner and builder will answer the phone when you call.   Full nets everybody!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who ever is penny pinching out there....these guys are legit.  I bought a couple dual rodholders that quick adjust for dipsies or straight up for getting into a slip or trailer.(and all positions in between)  They are pretty.....very  tough.... and the whole order was only $100.00!  Berts adjust a bit easier but that bill would be over $300.00 for the same amount of holding.  Give em a look...very personal too,   the owner and builder will answer the phone when you call.   Full nets everybody!!

Fish on do you have any picture of these ???  Also PM me a price for  4 sets of two...............

• 4 months later...