memorial day derby... 3rd Annual BIG fish friday!

Hey fellow LOU goers and BIG fish Friday enthusiasts. It's time for the honor system big fish Friday. The time? Friday May 24. From sunrise to whenever you feel lucky. But the weigh in, like always will be at 5:30 pm at sampson ramp. Bring your twenty bucks and your big one. Winner, always takes all. Mark isn't at a wedding this year so he better have the cup for the almost won, second place finisher! I need anyone who wants in to contact me via pm, and or phone at 607-426-5919 to get on the list... If you don't show, well that's a shame because its all in fun and ya would probably spend the twenty on something not needed like that ice ya forgot or the most important thing, beer. Hurry up! The moneys waiting. Last year, will won and I believe he got a couple hundred bucks... Pays for the weekend...

Play safe and let the trash talking begin!

Nick

I must say the 200 bucks I won last year not Will?? almost payed for the beer we drank that weekend. haha Count me in again this year Nick. Oh yeah and no sob story this year about how big the one you let go was. Lol

Jeremy

Edited by Tripleduece50

I am really looking forward to seeing you dudes out there as I look forward to this derby like I do the Olympics. This website has made it really much more interesting. In the old days it was just the "locals" on the CB's ....I guess I'm dating myself but anyway it is a wonderful change. I wish all of you the best of luck.... at second place at least ! :lol:  

Les

Cant wait the excitement is killing me !!!  Its great having a little friendly competition between friends on the lou...  How come we dont do this a few times a year.....  Think we are gonna have to work on that... LOL

Mike