Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

Yup you get out there and the screens look great lol....

Im going out later tonight after the storms roll thru...hopefully they turn on lol....should be out there by six if all goes well...

Not a thing lol. I went out this afternoon from 2 to 5.  Although it isnt prime time , I figure I would go out before the front moves thru. They say the lake is supposed to pickup tonight and settle tomorrow. I head out to about 50 and start from there. You couldnt ask for a better chop on the water, couldnt ask...I started marking fish in pods around 80, then at 120. I trolled out to about 170 and worked my way back, ran into more schools around 100, continued into 40 then I fished for browns just outside the pier. For the life of me my guts telling me go deep, go deep but with what has been caught in close I had to stay committed lol..so I did so lol...

I used my purple frogs and my silver/aqua nk mag and several other setups, went right thru em but couldnt get a budge...I guess thats why they call it fishing lol...

Front just blew threw about a half hour ago...tomorrow should be good in the am.

Sorry for posting this late, but it's when all is quiet here. Fished the same water as yesterday, close to start, then out to 100-110. Better picture out deeper today, but still a grind bite. We ended 3 for 4, 2 dinks and another good king that took the 350 copper with green dot spiny and hammer fly. That rig would go for another ride at 11am, right before we quit.

Brian, you're right, the park here is amazing, great facilities, great beach, the bay and the lake for fishing, we're deffinately having fun.

I am going to make the trip up from the Finger Lakes for a few hours in the morning tomorrow and if I am lucky I might be up again on Sunday. Any advice? Where has the temp and bait been? Who else plans on being out there this weekend?

Didn't make it back out the last two days, the lake looked pretty mean yesterday morning and this morning my crew was sick before we got to the lake. There was a lot bait and fish any where from 80 to 120. No temp to report as my probe was at Moor getting fixed. Good luck to those getting out this weekend.

Go get em guys. I wont be going till tomorrow am..My only advise is start at 100 lol    I do stagehand work for the music industry and did a great gig last night with a blues guitarist named tinsley ellis. Im definitely popping a CD into the tune box on the boat when I get out...But I just got home and need to sleep lol.

Let us know how you do, good luck guys bring em in!

See you out there tomorrow!

971680_3196363845908_1929600971_n.jpg

Edited by mrclean

This is one of those posts I really don't want to make but I do so out of respect and admiration.

This past week one of our local friendly fisherman unexpectedly passed away. Captain Chuck Creller of Rustic Charters was one of the most informative fisherman in the area. It was Chuck who we all went to in order to find out what was really going out on the lake. Its so hard to comprehend the loss of knowledge, the loss of friendship and the loss of life unexpectedly taken from us. He truly was the man, a quite man, a nice friendly man and although I didn't know him as well as others in the area his passion for fishing and his willingness to help others will be missed area wide in Fair Haven. Just not seeing him leave every morning out of Bayside Marina and returning with fish threw me off this week.  Its just not right...

To honor Chuck this Saturday at 5pm we will have a boat procession in his honor beginning at Bayside Marina. For those of you in the area who would like to join in the procession please do so. I know he had a lot of friends outside our Marina so I am posting this to cover anyone who did not know.

RIP Captn Creller....you will be missed...

Thanks guys..Theres not much we can do  but an honorable nautical sendoff certainly is appropriate.

Boy its hot!. I want to go fishing but man its hot lol....Maybe late tonight, definitely tomorrow am. Ill post what we find..if anything lol...

Fishin is back Salmon are in the 100 to 200 range. Stellies are in 90 feet of water 50 down. I got a nice one yesterday not being out more than 2 hours.

The salmon are at 100 to 200 75 to 80 down  where the temp is. Its breezy today so it may shake up abit but they are moving in close so stay tuned

Edited by mrclean

Ohh I agree the lake has been perfect lol..(assuming thats what was spoken in lol)

76579_3212816297209_2136226587_n.jpg

But fishing is good, today the charters came back with some nice salmon, still around the 100 to 220 range, east toward oswego. Looks like the weather picks up tomorrow night. It was breezier today I admit that so hopefully it doesn't happen...

Ohh and congrats to Time flies/coyote fishing team out of Fair Haven. They placed 4th in the Oswego Pro/Am and had a temporary lead slot in the LOC derby. Way to rep the area guys!

72598_3213230827572_1836758709_n.jpg

Mr Clean where are you docked? I am jenjaks boat name Last one. We are docked at the Anchor. We will be up for the week. What channel are you on We are on 72

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Im at bayside marina next door. You will see the boat lol.. Honestly I am on 72 now. I didnt fish this weekend because I had to work at the syracuse nationals setting up some stages.  I will be up Monday night and fish Tuesday and Wednesday.

After that I wont be around until the following Monday because I am a stage manager at harborfest in Oswego that starts this coming Thursday. Basically its a 4 day event with four stages and about 40 bands. Ill be working with foghat, Blue Oyster Cult and a bunch of other awesome musicians

216793_1471531446176_4911230_n.jpg

38556_1165053664423_6170009_n.jpg

BTW if anyone is in the area next week you should checkout Harborfest in Oswego, Great party!

Check me out Tuesday for fishin,

Hopefully everyone up there is catching fish, 100 to 200 out is all.....but yea I will be there Tuesday am.