Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

Got out tonight and headed north to 200 ft turned around and headed southwest with following winds to fish. Temp is down to 100 ft plus, had one rigger at 132ft, 48 degrees. Decent marks into 150 then blank screen, one knockoff to show for it. I'm here all week, hope temp settles.

Edited by Roughrider IV

Well with all this wind blowing I would think it even knocked the fish around lol...Hopefully you get something tomorrow am if you go. It looks like the lake is settled so good luck for tomorrow. Full moon was tonight I think so that may turn it on...

Ill be  running tuesday am....

Hey bob lol...Let me know when you guys are planning on going. I can get you parked at either brightbeck park backstage or east park backstage no biggie. I can meet you at the McDonalds and bring you in from there. They block it off but I have all access driving pass so I can get to ground zero.

Just give me a heads up when you think your coming. .Im probably coming back to camp. Might even go fishin real early before I go back lol

38502_1165060504594_5770746_n.jpg

Edited by mrclean

Coming out thurs night. Fishing friday through sunday on the BAR None. Hopefully we will meet, Mr Clean. We will be in the RV. Got permission to park in the marina short term. Stop in and say Hi!

Finally some nice water to fish, got out this morning at 6, broke off a good fish on a dipsey, landed a 21 lb king and broke off a fish that got in the dipsey wire. Came I'm at 10, picked up another crew and landed a 19.5 lb king and small brown till 130. Kings on mag spoons down 90 to110. Back at this evening.

post-146568-0-01630600-1374611852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roughrider IV

Lol actually I just got home. Ive been doing some stagehand work for the past two weeks. Been working with about 25 bands over the timeframe lol.

74058_3243198256739_1493273720_n.jpg

Ive been reading reports, looks like the salmon are on. Ill be back in the boat Thursday gettin back on the lake. Hopefully everyone who has gone out has hooked up. Ill post what happens for sure.

Mr. Clean... I'll be headed back out this weekend myself, Thursday afternoon to Sunday. We will try again to stop by and say hello when we get in. Had mechanical trouble w the B.A.R.None this weekend but still put in a lot of time and banged some majors. It was nice having the RV at Bayside for the weekend. Very convenient. Made "friends" n talked w some of the Captains. Stayin' at Screwey Lews this time. Tight Lines....

Ohh it is...Now that im back its windy lol. very. so looks like tomorrow am should be just fine. Winds should die down by morning. I dont even know where to start lol...Im gonna try 150 second bluff lol

Just got back after two week vacation in Fairhaven. did great with a 30 pound king and 20 pound laker our biggest fish of the trip. 135 in the morning to 165 in the afternoon

was the best depth all east of the chute. Green, and glow green were our best colors. King of sting spoon tail gunned behind the flashers and flys was also hot.

Went out this morning not to early, 7 ish maybe. Fished mainly in 130 to 180 Fow Until the storm came in. Mainly a rigger bite for us and fish caught between 160-180 fow. 20 lb king 120 down on NBK flasher w hammer fly. 3 smaller kings 110 down on SSW Mag. 12 lb steelie 97 down on SSW mag.

post-151524-13754789914067_thumb.jpg

I got a question for everyone. When tying flies or spoons to the back of flashers, how far back should they be? I was told about 24" from the flasher, but this seems a little far. Your thoughts? Also, I was told it is not a good idea to use a flasher on the copper, is that true?  

Those are nice fish.

Well here is what it was all about this weekend lol
1003188_3263616807190_1090146985_n.jpg

People can sugar coat it all they want but this weekend the lake was naaasty! lol. That wind was a steady 15. It just started to calm down now. Tomorrow should be fishable but it will still be bouncy...

But the good news is the fish are no farther than 200. Im going to go out tuesday once she really calms down..

Edited by mrclean