Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

will be  in  Fair Haven   starting the 19th   hope to see some good reports  and   add some  myself.

NHbait. Will be arriving on the 17th. I will be on channel 68. Jumpin Jack is my boat.

The fishing has been great. 180' to 230' fow off the silos was very good for us last friday to monday. Multiple salmon in the 20's every day. We'll be at it again this Friday...8-]

-Steve D

If you go west out of the chute past Blind Sodus Bay, past Holiday Harbor Campground, and then past the camps on the bluff, there is a farm visible way up on a hill with two distinct metal grain silos. I'm thinking it's probably 2 miles west of the chute (maybe someone else can confirm?) There is some sort of structure in the water off of there that the fish seem to like to hang around. Always a good spot for me at least. Hope this helps...8-]

-Steve D

Edited by Valinote

If you go west out of the chute past Blind Sodus Bay, past Holiday Harbor Campground, and then past the camps on the bluff, there is a farm visible way up on a hill with two distinct metal grain silos. I'm thinking it's probably 2 miles west of the chute (maybe someone else can confirm?) There is some sort of structure in the water off of there that the fish seem to like to hang around. Always a good spot for me at least. Hope this helps...8-]

-Steve D

Ahh thank you ! I actually camp and dock at holiday harbor in blind Sodus. There is a fresh water discharge pipe right where you are describing. It is great for browns and smallies in close. Thank you for the description

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by bout time

What a blast...Theres a great concentration of fish straight out between 120 and 200. Most of the stuff is coming off meat but spoons are working with flashers etc. We ended up with 8 total for the day. I went out with Captn Bill (Positive Thinkin) and Captn Dale (Fandango).

Fish are down 100+ so you gotta go deep. Its probably gonna be busy today and tomorrow because of the derby or tournament lol.... You gotta go fast too because the current underneath was slow.

Ill have a vid later but its great so go get em.....

Lol dont worry plenty for everyone lol. Its so good you can smell it lol.. Here's some footage from last night. Should be an awesome weekend...

Edited by mrclean

Another great day yesterday. Kings at 120 -200, 100 down. One thing I did notice and others do agree. This year these fish look huge compared to what they "actually" weight. One that looks to be 25 30 lbs on site really is around 20-21 actual.

But they are hammering the bait so if you have it you have them lol...

• 2 weeks later...