Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

Yea bullies are awesome this time of year. I leave lines out all night lol. Well my subfloor at camp is in so tomorrow I uncover the boat and get her ready. good luck everyone should be a nice weekend....

Woohoo finally landed my first brown of the year and it was a beaut.  Probably in the 12# range and dragged me around in my kayak for about 10 mins before I could get the net on it.  Snapped a few blind pics of it one handed before letting it go, sorry this was the best pic I got.  Had one other whack on the same lure but besides that no other action but had a nice mudline to follow thanks to a northeast wind.

post-156407-0-29152800-1460656045_thumb.jpg

42 and 43 in most spots but a small area was 45 where I got this one right in the middle of a very dark mud line in 6' of water.  I thought it was snagged at first when my rod tip bent to the back of the kayak then saw the head shaking it so I paddle hard a few strokes to set the hook and grabbed the rod.

Thats awesome..It looked like the wind was finally slowing down. I sure that fish gave yo a tug lol...Go get another one today lol... Looks like a great weekend ahead so for anyone going out good luck. Lake had a nice chop last night should be good to go..

12987128_10201462821770367_7334771733563

Thanks Seenyor!  Pretty much look back at the posts on here and it'll give you an idea of what has been going on.  It's just starting right now and most seem to be waiting for this weekend to get out for the first time.  I saw a total of 3 boats out there on thursday working the 20'+ mudline

Just to let you know they put in a pay meter and are making you pay now 8 bucks. This was yesterday. I also got my ticket at 7am yesterday paid with a cc and at 1038 I was written a warning about not having ticket too bad whoever wrote the ticket didn't do their job and look as they put the warning notice right over the stub on the dash. What a bunch of.... I'll leave it at that..