Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

And I just wanted to make the 1000 post of this thread and thank everyone who has contributed and learned from this thread. Information is key and its nice to now have a four year history and one of the biggest updated and informational threads in this forum. And of course a special thanks to the fish for without them we are not here lol.

Lets see what this weekend brings....

Edited by mrclean

4/28/ 4/29      8 for 8 on the 28th    10 for 10  today  looks  like   lots   were catching   from what I saw    BILLY BAROOM       was a hot one    both    the old t stik    and the bay rat version .   8-20 ft    2,2   to 2.5         there are some fish showing up

Thanks Mr. Clean for this thread. I've fished out of Fair Haven for about 25 years now. We don't hear much about Fair haven on here. I check out the thread often. Keep up the great reports!

Paige386 and I will be up later this week. See you on the water. 

Just got back from FH, up all week, west was best and warmer 48", caught fish all week except Thurs went east and had clear water, only one  17" rainbow, not a steelhead, let it go of course. 9'8" brown and 29" Atlantic was best, only average about 4-5 per outing. Old black and purple evil eyes with white on back took bigger fish, orange and green fire tiger took a few . We didn't kill em but were satisfied. Hadn't fished here in ten years since we moved to Oak Orchard. Will be back annually.

I just wanna say ty for the fairhaven updates Im from Allentown Pa. And I've been coming up and out of Little Sodus when I can come up.Which with Work is only like 4-5 times a year right now.I will be able to come up more as time goes on.I have D.Riggers and Planer Mast with Dipsys i run those and learn something new ALL the time[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16].But its nice to see a post for exactly where i put in,and fish Lady O from and what lures are doing well.Thank You Mr.Clean UR helping me by doing this[emoji6][emoji6].

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks, Mr Clean,

All ways good to see what been happening at Fair Haven. Been our home port for many years.

Think this is the highest, I have ever seen the lake. We will be up next week for browns. Assuming we can launch the boat.

They have been very busy putting sand bags around Little Sodus Inn, the state park , turtle cove etc....water is supposed to continue to rise...

Went 35 for 39 on 5/6. All Brown's except two short steelhead. Bayrats off boards 125 to 150 back, in my secret, frog, glow frog, chrome veggie and chrome chartreuse, also on a firetiger thunder stick. Stinger spoon orange uv tuxedo on riggers set at 6 feet, and a custom painted alpena diamond Brown Trout candy on a one color. 2.6 to 2.9 mph was best, 9 to 13 fow. Sounds like most everyone did well. Lot of full boxes at the marina. Only downer is the high water. My dock is almost under water. The crew at Bayside has been working to build up the docks. Big thanks to them for the hard work!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app