Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

Okay guys need alittle help. 

I'm not looking for fishing info, lures, speeds, anything. I'm just looking for a place to launch AROUND fairhaven. I just called the state park and they obviously closed the launch. I heard that turtle cove is also closed. Does anyone know of ANY launches near fairhaven that are open before we make the 2.5 he ride with my grandfather!?

AS of Saturday the launch at little sodus inn was open  maybe one on king st?  Call Screwie Louies they will be able to tell you what's going on.

Turtle cove is the same as king st. The only three I know of are turtle cove(king st), the state park, and little sodus inn. There are not many open launches anywhere on the southeast side currently

'Bout Time
Mike

Most likely then so is the launch at the West Barrier Bar park (Local side of the pier). That launch was always intended for small boats and PWC stuff.  With this water level its probably pretty decent. But they probably want to avoid any launches for now...

1 minute ago, billbobthorpe said:

As of last night the Coast Guard station ramp up in Sodus Bay was open but the town was dealing with flooding in many places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

DSCN0054.thumb.JPG.c102ed82662ce86a2a2715a6468692cf.JPG                   is this the ramp next to the C G station ramp