Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

6 hours dock to dock produced 10 bites landing 9. Mixed bag of Brown, Steelhead, Cohos, and Kings.

I worked 120-150 FOW east of the channel. Mixed presentation of spoons, FF, and Meat all took shots. Riggers 85 / 105 / 110 and dipsies out 270 / 290 / 310 / 330.

I fished marks and not "temperature".

IMG_7408.JPGIMG_7404.JPGIMG_7402.JPG

'Bout Time
Mike

Hornet, the "hole" is not far from the west side pier. Get someone to give you the position w/ a pm. Head NW out the chute. Be a long paddle, but when you see 4 or 5 boats doing circles 1000 yards from the end of the pier, fish. Shipwreck near it closer to shore where you can get some strapbacks when they are schooled up late season. I forgot about that spot for a guy w/ paddles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks 2lbperch for the info, that's definitely within paddles reach!  I went out to the "Trench" on Sunday into 130' with no hookups but did find some fish.  I may have to try FH after all since that sounds like a shorter paddle.

I love hole fishing lol. Well the 5mph speed limit has been lifted. The winds blew pretty heavy out of the west so today is search and destroy. Weather should be fine for this weekend and the FH Challenge (or the "Werner cup" as I call it lol)

Hey guys, any recommendations for lure colors when fishing the skinnier water (50' or less)?  Going to fish for a few hours sunday and not sure if I should stick with the same colors and flasher/ fly rigs for deeper fishing.  PM me if you want, thanks!

I hear the temp is messed up. any body have any updates I was going to make the trip tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If you want to fish the temp head DEEP but you don't need to. Fish are stacked in 120-200. The temp is 70* down 120 but the fish are biting IMG_7437.thumb.JPG.0fbefcd21ab1a89d4da78dedcb7db238.JPGIMG_7439.thumb.JPG.3723df6f315ad274f5eafc9764542ef1.JPG

'Bout Time

Mike

Well it was a fun piratefest weekend for sure. The west winds came up during the week mixing up the fishing for this weekend. Overall it was pretty decent, most working 150-250 down over 100. Water level has dropped so were back to just where we should be for now. Biggest fish I saw was a good 28 lb, Avg daily catch per boat 2-4 since Saturday.

Winds kicked up today, its breezy now. Rest of the week looks just fine...

Fish are spread from 70-300+. All flasher fly bite for me today. Went 3 for 4 in 3.5 hours. 70 rigger took 2 fish. Dipsey out 195 and 230 took fish. I didnt mark much bait and never did find a big concentration of fish. Cold water has pushed in. 50* water down 55' all the way from 65 on out. Biggest king hit the deck at 27lbs.

IMG_7536.JPG

'Bout Time
Mike

Word is the 5 mph speed limit is back for the bay. One of the charter captains in the marina was pulled over by the coast guard yesterday. They informed him that the speed limit is still in effect. Just a heads up for those heading out.

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fishing has been very productive in tight if you stick with it. Spent this morning in 70-120. Riggers at 52 and 65 and dipsies out 145 / 168 / 185. All flasher fly bite. Went 5 for 6 in 4 hours with 2 Kings, a coho, and 2 browns. IMG_7582.JPGIMG_7569.JPGIMG_7562.JPGIMG_7552.JPG

'Bout Time
Mike