Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

They rent them at the state park and over by turtle cove as well... And the Perch are killin it out in the bay big time...Sunnies are starting to show up and the bass are really big this year.. Most salmon are in the 80 to 150 range but again your battling fleas 

Yup np....I think the paddle has become very popular around these neck of the woods....Well its 2 45 am and i cant sleep so I guess i will start rigging the camera aboard the "Positive Thinkin" for todays  Salmon action lol...Should be a nice morning...

.36811439_10214682071958872_4388620913315151872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3c1d2d9d9c062397eaa8699a95341a84&oe=5BD38752

Edited by mrclean

No good, looks like water shifted the cold moved out abit, 3 ft rollers but a nice mud line to about 30 fow.....Nice day to sun out and fish the bay, maybe hit the lake tonight if she calms...until then...blue sky and sunshine...

Image may contain: sky

Edited by mrclean

Is there any kind of fish cleaning station or any place set up for cleaning fish. We stayed in our truck camper over the weekend. Had to fillet our fish using the top of the cooler. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

3 for 4 this morning  6-10 and I spent most  of it untangling   a dipsy  with  my rigger line   3 on spoons 1 on a dipsy at 275    over 200-240 then  the ponies  started to turn into stallions  and we went for breakfast

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This am the fish were in two areas...175 fow, 70 down , then beyond 250.  Most are small around 10lbs but there gonna keep you busy. We did 5 for 6 in an hour and a half. Should be a great day tomorrow...

Edited by mrclean
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The fishing continues.....Congratulations to the winners of this weekends A-TOM-MIK invitational. After the gun shot sendoff most went East towards the dunes....the few that went west to Fair Haven got a taste of how good the fishing is.and made the correct choice because all three top prize winners fished Fair Haven...

A special congratulations to my buddies aboard Time Flys 2 for their 3rd place finish in the tourney..Stick to your guns boys!!..Fair Haven represent!!

Image may contain: sky, ocean, outdoor and water

Image may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Merry Xmas everyone, I hope U all have a fun safe holiday season. Not much ice or snow to report,  Its been windy and cold...Again enjoy the holidays. Honestly it wont be too long b4 were all out here again..Image may contain: Carmen Bordonaro, sky, snow, outdoor and nature

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mr. Clean.
Merry Christmas to all the folks in Fair Haven. Thanks for all the reports and great info throughout the year. Hopefully I will see some of you at the Niagra fishing show in January. Winter is just starting but it won't be long before we are all back out on lake Ontario going what we love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

• 1 month later...