Mr clean's Fair Haven Report

haha i actually have fished in 4 foot rollers out in front of stony point.  I turned green and chummed the surface for a couple minutes but never felt like I was going to tip.  The near shore chop is harder to deal with than when I am over deep water.  South winds don't allow the water to gain enough momentum to rock you too bad but north winds are brutal but great for brown fishing in the spring when they pound the shore for a few days straight

a4ea0df95bde1af3ae692b6b71d24fa7.jpg

23 lbs King from this morning, 125 fow on the 120 rigger with stinger watermellon spoon about 50 back

also got a 25 inch rainbow just before that same setup

later got a small laker on a white spinney with mt.dew tape with green krinkle atomic fly, that was on the 350 dipsey.

it was snotty again ended up trolling down hill towards Oswego.

Try again tomorrow, I want a bigger one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice going everyone. I hope you all do well this week. Kings are starting to stage but theres still plenty of time left.  I start my state fair  gig today so hopefully I can get up at least this saturday. Id say save some for me but since fishing has been "ehh" this year go get em all guys lol.....

We got out around 2 and fished til 7 marks all over 110-150 fow. Finally hooked up with a personal best lake trout 18lb on green spin doctor with a green iron duke fly on 265 dipsy in 150ft. Gonna try again in the am. He only had one eye but still managed to see that setup!

1d1422052001231f080180dbbc888a55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by FishingFool34

Was a pretty tough weekend for me out off Fair haven. I was only able to boat 4 . I think it's time to make the extra drive to Mexico bay. Fishing should be good over there .

4 is not bad joe compared to what I was hearing over the radio.. we landed 2 fish Sat. morning. We will be up for the long weekend coming up. If you go to Mexico please let us know how the bite is..