Seneca 5/06/2013 Shake down

Launched at Lodi a tad after 7...... checked temps around point both sides (46* ) was going to work south on this side BUT I heard the west side calling me so over I went......... about 45* over there set up just north of showboat trolling north...... two rods in and messed with the new cannon wire ( seems like these new heads lets the wire jump off the spool at the end of the rigger ) anyway got it back on and just started to let line out on the rod..........middle rigger down 17' throbbing popped it loose reel up and had a fish on , took step back to mark on GPS and its running up had it for about three or four more craks and gone.....think it was a bow or landlock the way it headed to the top........put rods back in turned and trolled back thru ...... nothing.............that was it....skunk-o-ro......... did fine some warmer water above Long Point 48-49 and when I ran back across also found 48 -49 * on the east side way north of Lodi.............. not sure my radio works put new mount and antenna on...... found a bad wire yesterday that I fixed and didn't get out ( no power to every thing at the CC , so with out bildge pump I didn't go out )

Edited by ERABBIT

I guess we're all having our little screwups with the boats...I just took mine in to be looked at....switch that raises and lowers motor (on motor itself) stopped working last time out...better now than at height of season or during the derby :)