West End Pro-Am Cup Challenge News

I talked to Bob Cinelli this AM and he said that the west end Cup will be paying the following pay schedule:  MUST fish Niagara and Orleans events.  It has zippo to do with east end events this year.

It only pertains to the 12 fish division, NOT short box.  Teams must enter that division as well as both events to qualify.  He did not say that there is a certain minimum required for that pay out?

1st:      $ 20,000

2nd:     $ 10,000

3rd:      $ 5,000

That's a sweet payout.

That's all I know as of now and I am just posting this for information only.  Any questions should be addressed to Bob or Bill Hilts.

Capt. Pete

Vision Quest

Pete, I was able to ascertain that there is NO minimum amount of boats necessary to offer those payouts for this proposed overall West end cup. That is a heck of a "carrot", even if they can't get past the open comm nonsense and all the problems and gray areas that presents. We will be there and support both events but definitely appreciate the return to the no comm format going on everywhere else on the Lake. Lady O likes it quiet other than drags screaming and stereos blasting. 

The payouts in each of these 2 west events DOES depend on the number of entrants, so heed the upcoming deadlines if you want to participate.