Road Run out to Niagara Bar?

Thinking mighty serious about wanting to fish this area during Memorial Weekend.

Any tips on where to launch, lodging, good chow, etc? 

Thanks in advance, gents.

Quickest way to the Bar is launching out of Youngstown. 

There is a little motel right in town thats walking distance to the ramp:  http://www.outdoorsniagara.com/youngstownmotel.htm

There's a few restaurants right in the village or you can take the short drive to Lewiston for a lot of really good food options - Brickyard pub, waterstreet landing, Apple Granny, Tin Pan Alley.....

You can either launch at the village boat launch on water st. in Youngstown, or there are a pair of nice launches in Fort Niagara State Park - those launches cost $8 a day to use.

http://lakeviewmotelandcottage.com/

Puts you in the middle of Wilson state park launch and the fort launch.  Fishing should be good at both that time of year.  Also a short drive to Olcott if the fishing happens to be better over there.  T and R convenience store in the town of Wilson has reasonable/good fast food (pizza, subs etc), they also sell fuel.  The motel has a common kitchen area with pots/pans utensils for guest use, so you can bring your own groceries if thats your thing, also have freezer for fish and very boat friendly for parking (lots of room). 

The information given above is all good. I will be in Younstown Thursday before the holiday about noon and leaving Monday early morning. If you are having trouble catching fish you are welcome to give me a shout on the radio Thursday or Friday. Depending on the chatter over the weekend I may or may not have the radio on to answer but I am always willing to help. I will be launching out of Fort Niagara (Boat is a Thompson 240 Fisherman)

Good luck and tight lines

Adam, Yes I will be at the same place. Also Roger said he may show up, I need to call him to confirm. Are you going to show up to say hi?

Fish Hinter, I just go by Richard on the radio

Adam, Yes I will be at the same place. Also Roger said he may show up, I need to call him to confirm. Are you going to show up to say hi?

Fish Hinter, I just go by Richard on the radio

Richard, do you know Daredevil?