Dear RR,

Several days of East & NE winds on Lake Ontario before today have really moved the water around. I never had success on the south shore of Lake Ontario after East & NE winds, BUT the north shore (Canada)produced some great catchin!! during an east wind!!! X-Jet boat Bill in Delaware....

Rusty, we are out here right now too. Not much better to report. 2 lakers and a small coho the last two days but we have been marking a ton of fish in the 75-100fow area. From Wilson west to the bar. Covered a ton of water and tried everything. Hopefully they will turn on soon. At least they are there...

We fished from Wilson to the bar Mon/Tue and did 4 Coho on flat lines Monday and 5 fish (2 kings, 2 coho and a laker) on Tuesday.  Tons of marks, but not alot of action......most of the radio chatter was the same....very few good boxes.  We threw everything at them. My buddies that held back did nothing yesterday and only a couple kings today, on the evening troll.  It was not you and most definately the weather.  That long of an easterly wind really killed it.  That should change starting tomorrow and Saturday will be much improved. 

tough bite there this week.  fished sun thru thurs.  Mostly flat seas with slight NE winds.  Only had a few productive waypoints near red can.  Great graph but disappointing results.  Interesting to see tournament results this weekend.

Hi guys cdq's dad I fished Wilson/ bar area for 9 days straight fri the3rd started out14 for 17 then sat. 5for9 sun. 5for 7 all kings had other commitment stopped fishin 11:30 rest of the wk. very slow worked hard for average 3 bites a day fish and bait hit the bottom and scattered . Threw everything at them. Been fishing up there. Every spring since 92 one of the toughest yrs. wish loc derby was this coming wk.

Fished Olcott Thursday Friday and Sat....We managed 12 Lakers and 4 coho and 1 brown for the 2 days we fished. We got blown off sat and ran the boat back to the oak.  Yes we did run meat without a hit.  Salmon bite was pretty much not there.

We caught most of the lakers on a green e-chip and hammer fly...also a few on spinny's.  We fished from Olcott to the plant in 85fow.  Just look for the hooks on bottom and target them...they were hungry.  300 copper was taking fish...coho's came on a stinger spoon from the Onieda lake series off the boards with a couple split shots.  

Fishing was tough for sure this past weekend! We did figure out a program that produced, a bit too late in the game (last hour) to get into the money for the WHI but put us in 15th place. I'll post our full report later today with all the details after I get the pics from my brother, but here's a brief run-down on what we found to work on Sat:

Headed deeper outside the pack and found an area holding suspended fish (50-80 ft and 150-110 ft over 160-200 fow). Dropped the riggers to 148 and 138 with free sliders running all super slim spoons in UV Tuxedo patterns. Ran the wires out to 300 on a 1 setting and 500 on a 3 setting, then dropped our down speed to 1.8-2.0.