Sandy Creek Parking Lot Break-in 5/9

My brother's car was broken into on on 5/14 there and registration, insurance card and owners manuel was taken. Be careful if your house keys were taken. they would know your address

Interesting, last year some douche nozzle folded my passenger side front bumper in and drove away. Is there a higher class of fisherman hanging out at Sandy ????

Here's what some bozo managed to do to my van last summer with their trailer in the same parking lot and it stinks now I also have to worry about coming back to a broken window :headbang:   Would be nice to at least see the BP start resting up in the main lot :lol:

2012-07-06LakeO003.jpg

Here's what some bozo managed to do to my van last summer with their trailer in the same parking lot and it stinks now I also have to worry about coming back to a broken window :headbang:   Would be nice to at least see the BP start resting up in the main lot :lol:

2012-07-06LakeO003.jpg

you and I had the same f-nut hit our cars the same way. Except he did a lot more damage to my truck. Bumper was a 1/2" from my tire

Edited by Lund SSS