Thank you Team Dream Catcher @ the WHI!

Took off for the WHI event thursday morning and from putting the boat on the trailer thursday till today, if anything had a chance to go wrong, it did. Caught 2 freaking fish in 13 hours of pre fishing, so we changed our program up for the Sat. event and ended up with 3 fish around 35# worth. I was very proud of how hard we worked and had a feeling we would be close to a possible cash (ended up maybe 12-15th) in the tourny TILL we put the boat up on plane to come in for the weigh in. Prop decides to stop spinning and we are stuck on the water watching everyone go in. Boat U.S. had a 3 hour ETA for our tow, so after I waited some time, I called Lucas Faulkner who was fishing with Team Dream Catcher. They were out to tow us in within 20 minutes. They never paused, they shot right out and I along with my crew was very gratefull. They wouldn't take a thing when we thanked them at the banquet so the least I could do is let the world know that the world DOES still have good people and these guys are a few of them.

Thank You from Team Silver Fox and we WILL pay it forward.