NY Muskies 69 Meeting May 20th

Next meeting is Monday the 20th of May. Please try to attend if you’re at all able. Meeting will be held at 7:00 PM and at The Moose Lodge in Henrietta.

Brad Hammers, a fisheries biologist with the DEC’s Region 8 will be in to provide information and updates on the Southern tier muskie fisheries including Waneta lake; as well as the DEC’s activities and plans for Waneta and Lamoka lakes the future. Yes, you heard that right: we said Lamoka lake too! Come down to the meeting and get the drop on what this is all about and join the discussion on MI-NY’s potential involvement. We hope to see you there!

Open to the Public!

What ever happened to emailing out minutes from the meetings?  I have only been able to attend 2 meetings so far (one back at the country joint) and haven't been to the last few or the recent tourney due to other commitments.  Are the minutes not emailed out anymore or have i been dropped from the mailing list for non-attendance? :(   Hoping to make it out Monday....

Joe, I will address this issue about previous months meeting minutes at Mondays meeting.There is no reason why the minutes are not sent out on the webring within 24 hours of a meeting.Also they should be posted at www.nymusky.com , LOU & www.mostlymuskies.com/reports.htm under NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 threads. Sorry that we have not been good at keeping you informed to this point, we will get better very quickly!

Capt. Larry

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We may only post the highlights of previous meetings, some info from the minutes needs to stay in house and will only be discussed by members at the NY Muskies 69 membership meetings.The full minutes of previous meetings are read at every meeting and anything from those minutes can be brought up under old business discussion. We will have further discussion on if we will send the full minutes on the email webring to active members at the May 20th NY Muskies 69 Meeting.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app