cayuga

Nice trout TRP39, welcome to the best information highway any where in the USA. this site is truly a great site, I have learned so much from the great members on here, I have asked the most dumbest questions on here, and they have replied back, that's not a dumb question, here is the solution to your problem, and it worked!!! If you ask a question and no one can answer it on here, then you don't know what your asking, or your that dumb you don't belong behind the wheel of a boat, or your to dangerous to even own a fishing pole. One way or another these guy's will head you in the right direction. Good luck and be safe out there, and don't hesitate to ask, what I'm doing wrong!! Pap.

Nice trout TRP39, welcome to the best information highway any where in the USA. this site is truly a great site, I have learned so much from the great members on here, I have asked the most dumbest questions on here, and they have replied back, that's not a dumb question, here is the solution to your problem, and it worked!!! If you ask a question and no one can answer it on here, then you don't know what your asking, or your that dumb you don't belong behind the wheel of a boat, or your to dangerous to even own a fishing pole. One way or another these guy's will head you in the right direction. Good luck and be safe out there, and don't hesitate to ask, what I'm doing wrong!! Pap.

Talking about dumb, I got your name wrong TPR 39 I apologize, sometimes my mind is a head of my fingers