RUFF RIDER Wilson 5/17-5/24 Live Report

I'm sitting on the edge of my chair waiting :)  Theresa looked pretty happy with that salmon....you'll  probably be having to fight to get to the rods pretty soon to beat her to it  :lol:   SWEET! Looks like you were a bit faster than I thought Nick! :)

Edited by Sk8man

:)  Plus she has female intuition on her side as well....probably knows when they are going to hit :)

Apparently we REALLY weren't paying attention when that last king hit! Sorry for the poor quality, takes too long to load videos over my phone 3g out here if the quality is too good...

Edited by bobs_boy

Good going! Hey Nick by the way Where did you get the net with that neat slide out extension.?...I had to make my own on my nets for all these years only they don't slide out. :)

Les

Hit up the Wilson House Inn for dinner last night.  It's a quaint little place smack dab in the middle of town.

2013-05-17_19-06-47_248.jpg

2013-05-17_19-07-03_324.jpg

The decorating inside will make you think you're walking into a tea house or a funeral home, but the food is pretty good.  Their wings were spectacular, we got them at medium heat and they weren't too spicy but oh so tasty!

2013-05-17_19-33-31_117.jpg

They also had a Friday night fish special.  The fish was pretty good, the fries were decent, and they had one of the best macaroni salads I've ever had.  I'm not a fan of macaroni salad usually, but I gobbled it up last night... it had a strong garlic flavor with little mayo and was outstanding.

2013-05-17_19-46-42_210.jpg

After dinner, we stopped at the local grocery store, an IGA.  It's right across the street from the Wilson House Inn.

2013-05-17_19-02-47_359.jpg

2013-05-17_19-02-42_99.jpg

2013-05-17_19-02-08_420.jpg

If you need something quick, ti's the only place in town... but it's small and pretty darn expensive.  A better option is the Topps in Lewiston if you have a large grocery list.