RUFF RIDER Wilson 5/17-5/24 Live Report

Hey Nick ....you have got to be faster...she's hammering ya :lol:  Probably that combination of female intuition and lots of coffee again :lol:  Nice fish ...great reports. I sure would rather be out there than moving all my daughters (and her roommates) stuff out of her third floor dorm to an upstairs apartment across town in Ithaca :)

Edited by Sk8man

Wow what a fire drill! That was awesome! We doubled on the riggers, both fish tangled in the dipsey... got one in after an air show.

Posted Image

Then got both lines back down, sat down and BAM! There goes the 90 rigger again! Landed a real nice king.

Posted Image

What a day out there...that water looks like a swimming pool in someone's backyard...good going.. you keep this up and they may have to increase the stocking figures for salmon :lol:

What a day out there...that water looks like a swimming pool in someone's backyard...good going.. you keep this up and they may have to increase the stocking figures for salmon :lol:

Haha trust me, it won't be me that makes that happen. We come out and have fun but don't take it nearly as serious as most. :)

Looks like some nice fishing again Nick and Theresa! Better than what I'm doing....killed and grilled a deer this morning on the Kenworth. Made a crappy day and now a short week of things. On a good note..maybe after I get the estimate done tomorrow, I might be able to splash my boat this week before the crazy weekend begins!

Mark