RUFF RIDER Wilson 5/17-5/24 Live Report

Get the boards out and try high lines around that debris field. Surface lines and leadcore with spoons. Try an orange 6" spinny with a coho fly 50' back and 10' down on a rigger.

Gill we ran a flat line all morning with nada, after you posted I put an inline out with 5 colors... almost made a mess... the next fish that hit of course jumped over it twice... needless to say, it's back in the rod holder :)

U need a 350 diverif you know what I mean

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

lol hopefully the hardware store will be open today to get the missing piece!

Thanks so much for your awesome reports - they helped me hook up yesterday. They put the "Live Tweet" reports to shame. With the exception of two or three captains who actually give some great information, theTweets have become nothing more than a bragging board and even free advertisement in some cases. Your reports on the other hand have been fantastic with real-time information on lures, depth, etc.

Thanks again - I even like your reports on the food!

Good luck on the water,

Chris

Ya screw the high lines......you are doing great on the deep bite.  Looks like the green water came back overnight.  What the NE gods taketh....the mighty Niagara giveth back!!

Thanks Chris! I can't be too hard on the captains as they are out there busting their butts to put their clients on fish. With any luck and with the new lou app, more people will do live reports this year. There were a few new ones last year that I know I followed!

Now I just need to figure out a cost effective way to stream a webcam from the lake... my gopro just won't let me stream through my phone network.

We had a casualty on the dock today ;( The poor girl was 7 years old.

One of two things happened today while pulling her onto the dock... either we caught so many fish the weight broke her, or the fish were so tiny she laughed so hard she split her side!

Posted Image

The chances of us finding a new one with the same measurements to fit our cooler brackets is slim to none. Hopefully, we can get away with our emergency repair until we get back to Sodus.