Reminder to Enjoy Every Opportunity -Carpe Diem

Hi guys, nice to be reading the reports from my hospital bed after emergency open aortic artery surgery. Beat some serious odds that came out of left field, 39 yo. The kind of heart surgery where they are surprised you are alive to have surgery, open ya up, chill ya, kill ya, fix ya and bring you back, hopefully in the same state of mind as when you went under.

So take it from me the worst day on the water or at home is always better than being dead! Carpe diem and save a some July Kings for me off off Wilson.

Jarrett

Get well  soon!!!!  I have been laid up before  and living through the reports too!!  Many guys don't realise how much the reports help the others that can't get out.   :yes:

Edited by Big Dave

WOW, man you are one lucky guy, best of luck to a speedy recovery, don't worry there will always be kings just begging to get hooked by YOU!!! Get well and take care of your self. I'm stiiing on the couch with my leg in a cast, waiting for Monday, to get a MRI on my knee. I fell of a ladder pressure washing the 2nd story of my house, I don't remember anything, but my wife and twin girls screaming are you alright!!!! So when I got my bearings together, I didn't need to call 911 but I really screwed my knee up, I don't have any broken bones but they don't want me to move my leg till the get the MRI results, my pain is very intense, I had back surgery 2 years ago I'm soooo glad I didn't screw that up again. Like one posted, these reports are really nice to read when you can't be out there with the boys, I consider my self lucky also. Keep us guys out of commission, in tune with what's going on,Thanks PAP.

Thanks guys, I have a feeling it's not going to be good. The doctors said if it's just badly sprained I should be able to put weight on it by Sunday, well that's not the case, not even close!! We will see what the MRI says and go from there. Keep the fishing reports coming, it seems like some guys are doing rather well, so keep the trend going!!!!! PAP