Prisebox challenge!

how about a physical address for the sign up so those of us not from the area can use our  garmin / map quest to find to find it 

how about the rules  fishing times? i see weigh in is 7  when the start  1201 am ??? is there enough parking at the weigh in for trucks and boats 

any idea yet how many have entered ?

might want to let us know, I had to take the day off from work already and I know some others would be traveling some distance to fish.  it's too bad because I think people really enjoy the box style tourneys.  Maybe there should be a way to call the Prisebox to sign up?  I was not planning on signing up until this weekend because I have to drive and hour each way to sign up.  How many boats are actually signed up?

Brett

Does it really matter how many sign up if you are doing a percentage payout...and besides allot of guys sign up at the last minute for various reasons.  You should probably stick to your guns and just git r done.  Cancelling or postponing will definately have a adverse affect if you decide to do a 2nd annual Prisebox derby!

SOOOOO I'm lost,,,,, is this happening this weekend now? I'm thinking that I out for this year at least. Good luck to everyone this weekend OR next whenever this goes down. L J

im seriously sorry for how much of a cluster mess this derby has been. it should go smooth from here cant wait to see the boxes at weigh in!!! hope all enjoy it i had to get another box style event going and i realized how difficult it can be to run one of these now. thank you all for your support. any idea of how many people are entering? would really love to have enough chicken cooked up at weigh in to support all the hungry fisherman!