Should I stick w/in-line boards or buy a mast?

I have been using Offshore in-line boards for 2 years. They work OK but I'm thinking a mast would be easier to use. However, on a small boat like mine, it creates another storage issue. I store my boat in the garage and would need to remove it for garage storage.

Can anyone with experience with both please give me some pluses and minuses of each method.

Thanks

In-line boards are good for a flat lake. Otter boards work great anytime or condition.  I just a week ago someone who had a telescoping planer board mast.  It looked interesting to me.  Pm me and I will direct you to the guy to ask questions if interested.

I have both and use both depending on conditions and how many I have fishing out of the boat. Problem with inline boards is that when you are by yourself, you have to unclip the board and fight the fish all by yourself. The inlines also cannot be let out as far as the mast system. I do not have a mast but have two planer board wheels mounted on the rails of my islander. works great

I prefer the big boards any time I can use them. I often fish alone and I'll usually run one side and a few lines off it. I use the inlines when I have to. I have reels mounted to my big boat and run a mast off my little 16. 4 thumb screws and the mast is down in 30 seconds.

Again, this works for me. Many swear by the inlines.

i run a real small boat and the mast is the way to go its a removeable but i have a homemade mast and homemade board across the front mast slides in and out of the hole in about 4 secs.  when fishing alone the big boards help with keeping straight while fighting a fish and its my preference to have as little as possible attached to a line while fighting a fish.  its nice when your alone to spread a line out that far as well makes for more space when fighting netting and steering