Dad and I hit the lake this morning to find overcast skies and almost dead flat conditions.  There were a bunch of boats working inside so we set down in about 50 fow, just west of port and set lines as we hit a 300 deg NW troll.  

Played around in there for a while and had an ok picture, but didn't move a rod and didn't see anyone else hook up so we pointed it north.  First fish hit in 210 fow, mountain dew spinny with green crinkle fly on the 80' rigger, which turned out to be small king (6-7 lbs).  After that we started hitting fish regularly between 210 and 230 fow mostly on a west troll. That rigger took 2 more shots  and as we were starting to make a turn to the north to make another pass through that area, the other rigger took a shot 160 down with a meat rig running an MC Rocket fake bait.  a

As we were fighting that fish (nice king) we ended up on a NNE troll and ended up tripling up while dad was fighting that fish.  After that chaos calmed down I was starting to reset lines and the 160 rigger fired again along with the 270 diver and 5 color lead core for our 2nd triple within a half hour.  All 6 fish were landed which is pretty good considering there was just the 2 of us.  

By that time we were out in 315 fow so we turned to had back in to that area and hooked up again.  finally got back in that 210-230 fow zone and ended up the day doubling up twice more.  Put our 6th fish in the box at 10:30 and called it a morning.  Ended up 13/15 for the morning, lots of smaller kings but enough nice ones to make it interesting.

All 6 rods took fish, 3 color core, 5 color core, 125 diver 270 diver and riggers at 80 and 160.

mountain dew spinny/green crinkle down 80 took for shots early when it was overcast, nuclear green/hammer later when the sun came out, white lightning hot spot flasher with a green glow head and MC Rocket (BS24) down 160, green dot spinny/hammer on the 270 diver, white glow stinger stingray on the 125 diver, silver with green/yellow tape pirate 55 on 5 color core, chart/orange tape mini doctor/bluegreen coho fly on 3 color all took fish.

Beautiful morning
IMG_0193-1_zpsa7ba9efa.jpg

a few of the better fish
IMG_0196_zps1b46995d.jpg

IMG_0195_zps9491505a.jpg

IMG_0194_zps413c7e78.jpg

Good morning on the water

Tim

Sounds like you had a great day congrats . I was stuck doing yard work hope to get out tomorrow pm. If you don't mind sharing what was your down speed on your deep riggers? I have yet to hookup that deep just looking for some tips

Thanks