Free Trout/Salmon Techniques Seminar @ Bass Pro Shops on 6/1

For anyone new to fishing trout and salmon on the Great Lakes or anyone who has questions about running any type of gear or rigging, or anyone who has any questions about setting up a tournament boat or tournament fishing or any other related topic, this is for you!! My brother and I (captains of the Finders Keepers Pro Tournament Sportfishing Team) will be hosting an open forum setting seminar at the Bass Pro Shops in Auburn on June 1st from 10am-5pm. Unlike any other seminar, we take our tournament boat onsite for live demonstrations, visuals, and so all our participants can see first-hand how to:

-Run and rig downriggers

-Run and set-up leadcore, copper rods, wire rods, etc.

-Run planer boards

-Store all the gear

-Etc.

We'll have some Plano boxes to give away along with some decals and some of our older gear we no longer use - out for the taking on a first come basis! So if you're free, stop on out, say hello, and ask away!! :)

Can you guys do one this fall or winter?  I would have definately gone to your seminar but it's during the Niagara Pro Am and I am going to be there.

We can try to, but it is up to Bass Pro and their schedule. Usually in the fall they are gearing up for ice fishing and hunting seasons so I don't know if they'd have us out there for a trout/salmon seminar.

• 3 weeks later...

A huge thank you to the Finders Keepers guys for putting this seminar on! You meet the best people hunting and fishing.

I drove from Cortland with my father and they were very patient with the amount of questions someone used to bass and ice fishing can ask about trolling. Thanks Jeff!

Finally installing down riggers on the boat in the morning!! It's a whole new world of fishing for those not accustomed to it! Thanks so much guys and good luck in the future!!.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A huge thank you to the Finders Keepers guys for putting this seminar on! You meet the best people hunting and fishing.

I drove from Cortland with my father and they were very patient with the amount of questions someone used to bass and ice fishing can ask about trolling. Thanks Jeff!

Finally installing down riggers on the boat in the morning!! It's a whole new world of fishing for those not accustomed to it! Thanks so much guys and good luck in the future!!.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any time!! Let us know how you make out this season! 8)