1994 Starcraft Islander, Like New, Turn Key Ready to Fish

spreheim

First off these pictures do not do the boat justice. It looks like it just came off the Starcraft lot and looks and runs as new. Must see to appreciate. This is as close to a new boat that you will find. Dont let the year fool you, this is a great boat and it is ready to fish. It is just as wide and deep as the other Islanders (very stable on Lake ontario), just a little shorter making it very easy to tow, any half ton will tow it no problems, could probably be towed with a minivan.

The boat is a 1994 19ft Islander. It has a gas sipping 3.0 Merc with an Alpha one outdrive that pushes the vessel 35 mph. The boat has only 95 hours on it but hours may go up a little because i still fish out of it. Everything is still like new. Trailer is a galvanized bunk trailer (easy unloading and dont have to worry about the boat sliding off while you are backing down the ramp). Loads easy as well due to the side bunk guides, always ends up centered.  

The boat is fully loaded and is turn key ready to fish. NEEDS NOTHING but a new owner. Extras include:

Honda 15hp 4 stroke 25in shaft, electric start, power tilt, Power Trans (not a cheap panther) wireless remote steer (also hardwired incase batteries in remote die), remote throttle control. If purchased new this would cost over $6000 for the same set up. Troll all day long on around $20. Super quite and a guy can fish by himself because of the wireless remote steer, it allows you to steer the boat while fighting a fish.

Big jon electric planer reels with dual masts for each side of the boat ($800)

Custom canvas cover ($800)

Lowrance HDS 5 Sonar/GPS with Navtronics chip, super detailed ($700)

FishHawk X4 ($650)

VHF Radio ($125)

10 Big Jon Rod holders ($1000)

Binimi Top ($500)

2 Cannon Mag 20 Riggers, High speed with auto stop, (another included as a spare). They are mounted on Heavy duty swivel 4" pedestal bases in tracks. ($1000).

Stilletto Stainless 4 Blade prop ($350)

Thats around $12,000 worth of extras, not to mention a boat that is practically new.

Asking $12000 but am open to cash offers in person. Serious inquiries only please.

Im moving to where there is no need for a boat this big, thats the only reason for selling. Im not in need of money so please no low ball offers. I can easily get $12000 by parting the extras off and selling them separately from the boat. Just assume not go through the hassle.

post-150202-0-13848600-1369084183_thumb.jpg

post-150202-0-34109700-1369084194_thumb.jpg

post-150202-0-38344600-1369084206_thumb.jpg

post-150202-0-73659800-1369084275_thumb.jpg

Edited by spreheim

I had the same problem trying to sell my 22 Islander last year. Tons of great gear, professionally installed, garaged 50 weeks a year and nothing but tire kickers and low ballers. Put an ad on Boat Trader.com and sold it quickly. Turns out the guy that bought it was from Balt. Md.He was Russian and had it sent to Russia. Apparently they have unreal salmon fishing there, both Atlantics and Pacific. Good luck with your sale. Trouble with selling a boat near Lake Ontario is boats are a dime a dozen but most of them are in rough shape and need tons of maintenance. Looks like yours is MINT.

yes this is a great boat  fished with it two years as i am the preveous owner ..great on fuel and handles well ... but why not ask what the fellow paid for it as i gave him a break as he was military ... just say much much less than he is asking for it now ... good going shane

Chris you did give me a great deal on the boat, but i did add over 2k in equipment plus i had to leave a little room for negotiation... plus i bought it in winter. Its been all the boat you said it was and more. I do have a deal going with a friend for less than i have in it if it makes you feel any better.

Ralph thanks for the kind words. Too bad we cant get out after those landlocks.

Do you have any other pics of the kicker setup? I'm looking to add a kicker to my boat, and am interested in how you had this steering setup rigged. I assume that you did not steer it with the main outdrive, correct?

Thanks