x4 probe cracks

My x4 is less then a year old and used maybe 8 Times. Always goes from spoon box to rigger and back when I'm done. I brought it up today and the battery compartment was full of water. The thing is cracked under the cap. Along where it's molded. I have mag 20's.and it has never hit the boat. My question is has anyone else had this problem. Sucks that I need a new one.

I had the same thing happen.  Small crack developed and battery compartment was about half full of water. I called them up and explained the situation on a Monday, and I had a new probe in hand by Thursday fully under warranty.  I then had to put the old probe back in the box and affix the new shipping label and mail it back to them.  Excellent customer service from my experience....

Edited by AnglingAddict

I had the same thing happen.  Small crack developed and battery compartment was about half full of water. I called them up and explained the situation on a Monday, and I had a new probe in hand by Thursday fully under warranty.  I then had to put the old probe back in the box and affix the new shipping label and mail it back to them.  Excellent customer service from my experience....

Hope they do you like this Davey !!!!!! :yes: