Wilson/olcott memorial weekend

Hey guys we'll be up for our annual trip this weekend frim ohio just wanted to see if anyone wants to share info on the water we'll be on 68. Handle is chaos in a soft top grady. Don't have anything to go on yet but will post as we go and monitor radio. We were up 2 weeks ago got 1 king tough bite lots of marks. Good luck to all frank

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Chaos,  we will be fishing this thurs, fri and sat am at least ... we are staying in olcott but im pretty sure we will be launching in Wilson.

Boats name is Karen's Q, 19' spectrum with full enclosure.  We'd be happy to share any info...   thanks, Larry

We'll be seein' you guys up there... sometimes this weekend. Not sure if we're going Sat or Sun.... We'll be on 68. Boat's called "No Joke". Green soft top Trophy. My name's Tommy. Tightlines!

We will be slipped in olcott sat through wed. Walk around hard top bayliner trophy. Radio handle is Kigi (key gee). Name not yet decaled on boat. I'll plan on checking in with you guys. Great idea starting this thread btw. Always helps fishing when you have others to report what they're doing, not to mention i feel much safer out there this way. - Matt

Went out at 6 am. Turned around just out if the chute bc 3 to 4 s. wind calmed at noon so went back out. Was nice out with 2 to 3s until 6 pm when we pulled lines. Ended up w 8 coho and a 21 lb king. 2 fishermen (fathet and son) first time salmon said it was the best time they've ever had. As of now 3 to 5 s Tomo, so might wait till Monday but were thrilled with result today. post-150558-13695255158601_thumb.jpg

post-150558-13695255317173_thumb.jpg

post-150558-1369525494549_thumb.jpg

We figured it was going to be a bit cold out there, the last couple days, so we haven't been out yet, this weekend, but we'll be out there tomorrow morning... See ya'll out there! Tightlines!

Quote my wife..."you know I still love you even though we disagree on the trolling speed."

I find that funny also, I know when my wife goes along were going to catch fish, I don't know what the heck it is but when she goes the fish jump in the boat and just throw whatever overboard and it works. Take your buddies out, yea we killed the here yesterday (with wife) and can't move a rod, what's up with that. It's happened to many time to say it's just a woman thing. She doesn't like to go often so I can't keep her on board every time out. Darn!!!

Heys guys we did make it up greeted with high winds but the old grady took them well. We fish Saturday from 12 to 8pm had 10 hits boxed 4 fish up to 13lb. Everything was coming unbuttoned. All on spoons no hits on flies. Talk to guys that were on charter at motel. They had similar results all spoons so we switched everything to spoons and as many single hooks as we could find figured treble hooks we part of problem. Hit ramp by 6am and greeted with 3 to 5s again we were use to it so off we went had 10 hits by 1030am boxed 3 couple throw backs biggest 21lb all kings. Wind died down and so did bite. Went 2 for 2 rest of day calked it quits at 4pm. Alot of 6 to 8lb kings out there. Were fished from 150 to 325 fow. Had 2 picks going up high 35ft down. And picked fish 75ft down. Bigger fish were deeper. Anything with green took hits. Good luck guys there's fish out there. Hope to get back soon will be there for fall derby for sure. Got walleye tourneys back home on erie

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Lake Ontario United mobile app