22ft Starcraft Islander Project... $1000

spreheim

I have a 1975 22ft Starcraft Islander that i bought in hopes of fixing it up... Im moving back to South Dakota and cannot take it with me so up for sale it goes. Boat is in fair condition, hull is in good shape but motor is tight. Motor is a 165 merc straight 6 and has a TR1 outdrive. Also included in the sale is a 1986 Imperial with a bad stringer. I was planning on making one boat between the 2. Before i found out the boat had a bad stringer i put well over $1000 into the motor, new carb, electronic ignition, plugs, wires, cap, and starter. Motor is a 3.7L 170 Merc (Big 4) which was always great on gas and will fit the Islander. Outdirve is an Alpha 1 that will bolt in the same holes as the TR1 so the Islander will have rack and pinion steering. If someone is mechanically inclined and has a little time they could have a nice boat for not a lot of cash. I also have a friend that is a mechanic that will do the swap if you not for a little extra. The Imperial also has a great eagle tandem axle trailer. $1000 takes both boats, need them gone asap.

Edited by spreheim

Forgot to mention that the Islander has a top with side curtains. Also will include a hardtop that will fit. And i have 2 gallons of epoxy paint to make it look pretty.

post-150202-0-00411000-1369157614_thumb.jpg

post-150202-0-18015200-1369157625_thumb.jpg

Edited by spreheim