I'm taking my boat up to Oswego Sunday I was wondering if anyone could help on what fow to start in for kings I am new at fishing for kings. Any help would be helpful Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have hunted for the kings for 3 weekends now and have not located a one out of oswego.  Fished 5 to 300 fow.  The lakers were 80 to 130 and the browns were most active in 20 fow.  Im they are there but I haven't been able to fool one yet.  Maybe this weekend I will find one!  Good Luck

I'm taking my boat up to Oswego Sunday I was wondering if anyone could help on what fow to start in for kings I am new at fishing for kings. Any help would be helpful Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

not sure where you're coming from but if its a far drive just add the extra hr or 2 and fish outta olcott or the oak if you want kings. very few have been taken lately

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

100-150 fow seems to be the best water this week....you'll find a pretty good lookin screen and although a fair amount of the hooks are lake trout there are kings mixed in.as the day goes on and things warm up and brighten the fish seem to move out to 200-225.another interesting fact,most of the kings taken are coming 100-130 feet of cable off the riggers.strasnge for 3rd week of may but that's where they have been.good luck to those headin out,friday's forecast doesn't look so good...please report if you do go out this weekend,that's what makes this a great site.....john

Thanks for all the advise. I will use all of it and try diff things. Im not sure we are going this weekend because of a work thing. But I will be up there next weekend. As long as the weather is good.

See Ya on the water.