Hey guys my grandpa and I are coming up tomorrow morning from Ohio to Olcott for out annual trip. Since we live 4hrs away we don't really know much on reports, this website always helps us out. If anybody has reports it would be very helpful! I will post our reports over the weekend! Good fishing to all!!

Thanks, Corbin

Got off the lake around 7. Lake was building and still blowing strong.  Marked very few fish this evening and after a few hours called it quits.  I'd probably stay home if I were you.  Doesn't look much better for tomorrow either. Don't know what you are fishing out of but will probably be a pretty bumpy ride.

I'll second Jebs reply, we' e fished the last six days (5/18-5/23l) and fishing was lackluster at best.We fished from olcott to the bar and it has been tough.

The water is ice cold and fish are scattered all through the water column.There's no temp of any kind, but we found the warmest water of 51 degrees just a bit west of Wilson, in depths from 300 to 400 feet.

Our best day was 15 fish on, most of which were cohos, kings were far and few between.

Best colors were greens and the riggers and planer boards produced the best.I did have five cohos come on a baby red spin doctor with a tiny pink squid on the wire diver at a 2-1/2 setting run 55 feet back, but the flasher and fly rigs were dead.In six days we boated only six decent kings, the largest was 25 lbs, the others in the mid teens.

Today the lake is hurling and unfishable and who knows what it will be lke on saturday.If I had the choice, I'd make the trip next week.

Edited by big easy

Let's hope it's not the case, but it is that time of year where the fishing goes to crap for a few weeks. Usually it starts the week of the Niagara Pro Am. Time will tell. However, you can't catch much from the couch, so anytime on the water is better than listening to the 'ol lady or working.

I fished yesterday from 11am to 3pm (couldn't get out early). We took 1 king and a big coho in 345 fow off the microwave both on blue dolphin spin doctor with hammer fly on the wire diver set at 1 1/2 out 300'. We had a nice king break off in the same area. He hit a gator spinny on the rigger down 125. We had two other hits out there.

The weather started looking iffy so we came in to 135 fow straight off Olcott. We hit a small king (6-7lb) down 70' on a carmel dolphin spinny. We had three coho knock off the board lines and lost all three thrashing on the surface.

So it wasn't great, but like Yankee Troller says, "better than on the couch".

I am going to try it in the morning. The forcast says it is supposed to lay down but I won't hold my breath.