Bait Fish Fund Meat Raffle

NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 Chautauqua Lake Bait Fish Fund Raffle

1st Prize: 20 Strip Steaks,10 lbs Burgers,10 lbs Sausage

2nd Prize: 12 Strip Steaks, 8 lbs Burgers,8 lbs Sausage

3rd Prize: 10 Strip Steaks,5 lbs Burgers,5 lbs Sausage

4th Prize: 8 Strip Steaks,3 lbs Burgers,3 lbs Sausage

Meats purchased from Tuscany Fresh Meats, Fredonia, NY (Meats will be delivered to Winners)

Drawing : August 31st,2013

$5.00 Donation or 3 Tickets For $10

This year we want to try to increase our purchase of fathead minnows for the NSDEC Prendergast Hatchery purebred muskie stocking program.The last 2 years we have purchased $3000 of extra fathead minnows each year,I would like to get to $5000!

So I'm going to try Meat Raffle Ticket s and see if we can raise some extra funds.

I will have to get NY Muskies Inc. Chapter Board Aproval before I can print the tickets,just putting it up here to see if anyone else thinks this idea is good!

Thanks,Capt. Larry

Edited by mostlymuskies

I had to cut the prizes down to make the raffle profitable, changes were made above.The tickets will be available tomarrow afternoon.Anyone that would like to purchase tickets make out a check to NY Muskies 69 and mail to Capt Larry D Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223.

I will ask the NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 board of directors if I can mail 10 tickets to each member to sell as well.

Thanks, Capt Larry

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i'm a member and i'll sell ten if they mail them to me. speaking of muskies inc.....I got a 90 day notice from them to renew my membership. so I assume there will be a 60 and 30 day notice as well. in this day and age that's a waste of money. I bet 100 per cent of the membership has e-mail. they should have a paperless option. same with the magazine they put out. it's nice but an online version would save a lot of money

Old man, Thanks! I will get the boards ok before I mail any tickets out.

As the NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 Reg. Rep. I have been trying to get Muskies Inc. Int. to change the membership dues from Jan 1st --Dec 31st to starting the date you signup and run from there for a full year.Not long ago Muskie Magazine was a monthly publication, then they went to bi-monthly, there are still people crying about that cutback.But you are right they should offer internet version to those who want it and paper copy to those who want it, bet they could cut the paper printing to half!

Capt Larry

i'm a member and i'll sell ten if they mail them to me. speaking of muskies inc.....I got a 90 day notice from them to renew my membership. so I assume there will be a 60 and 30 day notice as well. in this day and age that's a waste of money. I bet 100 per cent of the membership has e-mail. they should have a paperless option. same with the magazine they put out. it's nice but an online version would save a lot of money

old man,I will send you 10 tickets in mondays mail!  Anyone else willing to sell some tickets?

Thanks, Capt. Larry

Sounds good.

Don Supon was the first to donate to the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund Meat Raffle and it was a very generous donation as well.Thank You Don for helping NY State Pure-Bred Muskie Stocking Program with the Bait Fish Purchase from the funds of this raffle.

old man,I will send you 10 tickets in mondays mail!  Anyone else willing to sell some tickets?

Thanks, Capt. Larry

make it 20. I've been buying tickets my whole life and never sold anything. payback time.

Even the Pres. of the NMA Scott McKee is going to sell 30 tickets to help feed our little toothy critters at Prendergast Hatchery.I am very happy to see two different muskie clubs working together for NY State PureBred Muskie Stocking Program,Thanks Scott!

Anyone else like to help us sell tickets?

Larry- if you want I can do my best to promote this on FB. Up to you. Not the best salesman- give away too much stuff. Would the winner have to pick up or can this be mailed to them?

I will try to promote it today on FB and just show this link to people- afraid to get tickets if I cant sling em and dont wanna disappoint. Just added the link to my Baker Baits page, we'll see if we can drum up some business that way. Had to include a pic of the original "meat man".

Today I mailed out 10 Raffle Tickets to each NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 Member to sell.Guy's this is very important  that we sell these tickets to raise much needed funds for the NY M.I. 69 Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund.Our goal this year is to raise $6000 for this years Bait Fish Purchase,then next year try to get matching funds from the Hugh C Becker Fund for 2014.

Anyone else who would like to help sell tickets or make a donation for tickets,contact me at 716-432-0198 or [email protected]  or write Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223 Anyone wishing to purchase 12 Raffle Tickets for $40 may use the Chautauqua Tourney PayPal Link at www.nymusky.com  , in comments write Raffle Ticket Purchase.

Thanks, Capt. Larry

Chris Kempf sold 20 tickets very quickly at Southtowns Walleye Club last night, great job Chris.I will send 50 more tickets with him to next months meeting.If anyone else that sells the tickets mailed to them can sell more let me know and I can mail more your way.

Edited by mostlymuskies

Thanks Bob Solley for taking another 100 raffle tickets for a total of 110! Anyone else that can sell more tickets it would be much appreciated, the little toothy critters at the hatchery would get much longer!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Those NY M.I. Chapter 69 Members that were sent Raffle Tickets to sell, as soon as you sell them please return the stubs with a check made out to NY Muskies 69 and mail to Capt Larry D Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223.Anyone that can sell additional tickets please let me know.Some have stepped up to the plate and are selling many tickets, much thanks to you guy's!