Bait Fish Fund Meat Raffle

Those NY Muskies 69 Members that were mailed tickets to sell if your fishing the Tourney and sold your tickets please bring the stubs with a check made out to NY Muskies 69 or cash and turn them in June 29th.

Those that live localy around Chautauqua Lake and could not fish the Tourney please come to the Awards Presentation at Mayville Lakeside Park at 6pm and help out the Bait Fish Fund by donating a few dollars toward the raffle table.

Those fishing the Tourney please come in to the green pravilion for the food at the end of the Tourney, last year I had to give most of the food to the amish because only 1/3 of the signed up fishermen came in! I gave away 45 chicken & rib dinners to some happy amish fishing from shore, that was about $225 worth of food!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by mostlymuskies

• 2 weeks later...

Bob Solley is now on 140 tickets with 110 sold,others have sold from 30 to 60.But we still have most of everyone that were sent 10 tickets to sell holding on to them.If we are going to be successfull on raising funds for the Chautauqua Bait Fish Fund people need to sell the tickets mailed to them and maybe even ask for a few more.We need the funds as early as possible, first shipment of Bait Fish to Prendergast Hatchery will be 1st week of August.We need to add extra Bait Fish to that shipment,but need the ticket money to add to the tourney profit to do so!

Edited by mostlymuskies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Meat Raffle ended yesterday, I'm still getting stubs from sold tickets back, some to my house in Buffalo and some to pick up around Chautauqua Lake area.Once we have in hand all the remaining ticket stubs we will draw the winners.

We decided instead of me pulling the winning tickets that I would take the ticket stubs to the ECFAB meeting next week and have the members there draw the winners.It will be a couple weeks before Tuscany's has the meat order available for pick up by the winners.

• capt larry- in your first post you said the prizes would be delivered to the winners.. is this now not the case?

edit-  nevermind it looks like there is a choice for pick up or delivery.  thanks

Edited by JOE ESOX

Meat Raffle Winners:

1st Place-Rich Sandig ticket #451

2nd Place-Don Supon ticket #001

3rd Place-Troy Bradford ticket #611

4th Place-Regis Thompson # 723

Winners will be notified and arangements will be made with Tuscany's Meats to order and delivery dates will be set.