for sale : usa Erie Dearie Cut Bait Herring Strips are Now Available at Captain's Cove

The Erie Dearie Cut Bait Herring Strips are now here at Captain's Cove.  We have both the premium strips and the regular trolling strips.  There are 6 pieces per package.  I've only got 36 packages of each right now but I expect more soon. 

Here's a photo:

post-141132-0-78097200-1369346651_thumb.jpg

The premium strips are $6.99 plus tax.  The non-premium strips are $5.99 plus tax.  Other than a $1 difference, the premium strips are slightly wider and thicker.  I'm trying to get more info from Erie Dearie on the difference but's that's the difference I can see. 

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, reillym said:

6-2017-Just wondering if  you still  deal in Erie Dearie Herring cut bait Premium packages?? looking to get 3-4 packs and ship them to Fulton

As I'm sure you seen that post was from 2013... I drove past there a couple  weeks ago and believe its new owners and the back of the bait shop was open nothing inside not sure if it was because of the high water hope not that would suck for a new owner !!

1 hour ago, shinintimes said:

As I'm sure you seen that post was from 2013... I drove past there a couple  weeks ago and believe its new owners and the back of the bait shop was open nothing inside not sure if it was because of the high water hope not that would suck for a new owner !!

Ok, Thanks