Terrific site

I joined up with this site a couple weeks ago and check it out almost every day.   All kinds of good stuff here.  We fished 25 years ago out of Sodus with an old friend from Oil City Pa who, unfortunately, has passed on.  Pretty much concentrated on Quebec (Kapitachuan and Kipawa) then Newboro lake in Ontario fishing with the family for a week.  I am hoping to haul my heavy 22' Grady up to Lake Ontario for an overnight trip if the wind ever calms down.  We've got 30-40 mph right now in Macungie, Pa.  Does anyone know of a similar site (I know it won't be as good as this one) that covers north NJ?  I've been storing the boat on a trailer in Keyport, NJ and fishing the Sandy Hook area.  Would be nice to keep it in the water or rack storage, but I'm retiring and refuse to pay $2,500 a season for dockage. Thanks for your comments.   Sakorifle.

Sakorifle:  I live in N.J.  However I fish fresh water and mostly in N.Y.  But we have a site here that might interest you..Go NJ fishing message board  has several options clearly marked click on the salt water option..many and I mean many good fisherman including Charter Capts.  here and they appear more than willing to help another fisher man out..Tite lines to u guy..