Sodus Pro Am Registration

Hey guys,  just wanted to let you know that registration form for the Sodus Pro Am (July 20 & 21)  is now up on the website.

A bunch of volunteers have been putting in a lot of hours in their already busy schedule and this is going to be one of the coolest tournaments of the year! 

Thanks to our sponsors and Wayne County Tourism, it looks like we have a 100% payout event.  The more teams...the better the payout!

Entry Fees fee's are as follows:

Pro Division    $700

Amateur Division    $250

Registration will be by Check or cash.  

Register form and info will be on our website @ www.sodusproam.com/tournament

Edited by Sodus Pro Am

Registration form is now active :yes:   http://sodusproam.com/tournament/?page_id=133

Thanks to Krenzer Marine and The Sodus Bay Sportsman's club for handling the Money and registration for us !  :yes:  :yes:

Time to start signing up and lets get this party started boyz  !!!!

Edited by Sodus Pro Am

After talking this through, we have decided to set the Entry deadline at 2 weeks before the tournament for accepting checks. So, the deadline for entering is July 6 th.  One exception we will make is we will also accept cash at The Oswego Pro Am.

It helps us out greatly if you send it in early so we can gauge participation and prepare accordingly. We realize most teams wait until the last moment, we do it ourselves sometimes.  We will have some type of early bird drawing to award the teams that enter early. I will post more on that within the next week.

After talking this through, we have decided to set the Entry deadline at 2 weeks before the tournament for accepting checks. So, the deadline for entering is July 6 th.  One exception we will make is we will also accept cash at The Oswego Pro Am.

It helps us out greatly if you send it in early so we can gauge participation and prepare accordingly. We realize most teams wait until the last moment, we do it ourselves sometimes.  We will have some type of early bird drawing to award the teams that enter early. I will post more on that within the next week.

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mailed my registration in about a month ago. I don't think my check was cashed yet. Did u receive my registration???

Thanks

Al Adomitis

Hookup

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Al, I just checked and they have your registration and fee paid. :yes: Checks will be deposited asap. For your info, we had to change the way we handled the money this year thanks to IRS, so we have some bugs to work out. And your concern is one of them. So your good and see you in July. Thanks.  Dane

I haven't done any looking yet but are there any good places to stay for a reasonable price close to the dock? I secured a slip for two days and really don't have enough room on the boat. I could make it work if I have to. Thanks!

Lucky Enuff has sent in their $$.  The boat is up for sale. I doubt it will sell by then, considering the soft market, but if it does the new owner may be fishing the Pro Am with me per terms of the sale  :lol:

Just a reminder that the deadline for entering The Sodus Pro Am via check is July 6th.  It's right around the corner.  Remember, no observer needed to fish the Am division, so why not give it a whirl. We guarantee it will be a fun filled weekend and the tourney is over 100% payout !!  We will accept cash payment up until July 13th.

Quick rules clarification.

It states:

Pro Division

•    Tournament limit shall be 12 fish (salmon, steelhead, or trout) 1 of which may be a lake trout and 1 Atlantic salmon per person with a maximum of 4.
•    The first legal limit of twelve fish brought on board must be kept.

Does that mean we can have a box of 4 kings/cohos/steelies/browns, 4  Altlantics, and 4 Lake trout? Or is it 1 Lake trout, 4 Atlantics, and the rest salmon, browns, steelies etc.???