Sodus Pro Am Registration

Dodger,

Tim, from Krenzer has been taking care of the checks and registration. I know we should be getting a confirmation out, but please keep in mind we just undertook this less than two months ago. We started from ground zero after Warren's "planned" event seemed to have stalled out. To send out confirmation would mean a letter via snail mail, because we don't have email addresses on the registration form. I had expected that would be done, but Tim is very busy as are the rest of us. We will have time to put a better registration/confirmation system in place for next year.

Give both east end tourneys some slack for learning curve this season. I know I just paid $300 cash for Oswego at Fat Nancy's and didn't even get a receipt. I certainly should have gotten something to prove I paid.

Not sure what else to say, but I will contact Tim and see about getting a list of paid teams to post by next week.

Yeah maybe post the list on here.  That way if a check was lost in the mail or someone's wife forgets to put a stamp on the envelope (just sayin) they can stop by Krenzer with cash next weekend.

Nick

Dodger, you are in. Our bookeeper has an excell sheet with all entries that are paid.  It has other info on it also that is not for this forum. We will work on it Monday and see what we can do.

hey  j14sprocket I just paied for mine at krenzer's there at the point. we look forward to seeing everyone there.

great luck to u all.

I was wondering where a good place to dock would be?  if someone could let me know I thank u very much

Edited by crumcake1223

hey j14sprocket I just paied for mine at krenzer's there at the point. we look forward to seeing everyone there.

great luck to u all.

I was wondering where a good place to dock would be? if someone could let me know I thank u very much

Warrens is close to the action. there's also over by us at Arneys or across the bay at Fowlers

Try Abe's or Capt. Jacks. Not sure if they have any left or not. They both support the tournement in a hugh way.

And it's not too late to enter j14spocket. Cash only, and register at Krenzer Marine. See Tim or Julie. They are handleing entries.

I'm a little shocked at the  number of AM entries. We changed several of the rules to accommodate AM boats, and there numbers are not real high.

Come on guys, step up, it's a fun time.

I was under the impression the Am numbers were looking good. Certainly a lot better than Oswego turnout.  We were hoping to have a larger Am turnout than Pro, and we have done a lot to make that happen!   So like Dane said, there is still time and if you want to show the rest of the Pro Am series that no observer is the way to go, sign up now and show your support!!

My guess is entries are still coming in. I know I didn't send mine till early last week and the holiday may have slowed things down.

Al,  Matt and I are working on getting the numbers. I guess Tim is not around today but we should get them sometime tomorrow.  Matt and I were hoping for 20. Hopefully we get close to that but honestly I have no idea of the current number.  I think some of us had higher expectations, but the late start made that a tall order!  If we get 20, I will consider that a victory considering the last I heard Oswego had 9 Ams.

There is still time to get in. I just lost one of my boys, cause he got grounded by his parents until he's 18 I think (he's 14 now). That means I'm fishing with just two of us, but it's a 6 silver fish/ 6 rod limit so you can do it with two guys. I'm in with my son :)  Grab a kid and fish, we are giving away 5 trophies for youth big fish!!

Edited by Fishtails

• 2 weeks later...

Rule clarification regarding time to be in weigh in line. Under rule 2 it says 3:00. Under rule 8 it says 3:30. Or am I reading it wrong?

Good point, there is a discrepancy in the rules.  I will try to get an answer on here over the next day or two and it will definitely be clarified at the captains meeting.