Wanted looking for jeep wrangler wheels/tires

I have a set of 5 15x8 Cragar soft 8's (wheels only, no tires) that came off my Wrangler when I sold it. They have been bedlined and have matching Jeep center caps and black lug nuts. They are like new, probably only have 5k summer miles on them. I also have a pro cal module to adjust your speedo if you go with larger tires as well as a set of factory Mopar rock sliders. All of it is sitting in the basement collecting dust. Make me an offer!!

Jeep012.jpg

Ok so what year was your wrangler? How did You get them to fit around the calipers? Also, what size tire did you run on them? I am a new jeep owner and am not up to speed on the other toys you have collecting dust. So, if you could provide me with some more details that would be great. Thanks Sal

It was a 2011. The front brake calipers require minor grinding to get the wheels to fit. Basically just have to round off the top and bottom corners. A lot of guys will just bolt the wheels on and let them rub for a couple miles til they clearance themselves but I did it with a grinder. Sounds kinda scary but it is really a simple operation. The nice thing about the 15" wheels is tires are cheaper and they will make a smaller tire "look" bigger. The tires in the pic are 33x12.5x15.

The AEV pro cal module will let you adjust the speedo for bigger tires as well as overide the low tire pressure system so you can run less air pressure in the bigger tires, as well as not having to install TPS sensors in the new wheels. This is nice if you are going to switch between different sets of wheels throughout the year. No swapping sensors or buying another expensive set. The rock sliders are the black steel bars under the rocker panels. They keep the body from getting trashed if you off road it at all, or save the door dings at the mall. lol If you have a Rubicon, you already have them. They are 2 or 4 door specific. Not sure what you have.