Smiley faces & fun stuff?

How do you get the smiley faces and other funny things, like the beer can, thumbs up ect. to come up and put into the post, I used to have that option but I lost it how and where to find them. Is it under post options emoticons? Any help would be great thanks PAP.

Thanks guys, I found it, must be all these pain pills from my crash of the second story of my house, I was pressure washing it and the extension ladder took off and I decided to ride it out, jumping to the right or left would have been worse than ridding the storm out, so we smashed down against the airco. box where my legs went through the rungs of the ladder and bent the wrong way Ouch, then the recoil of the ladder hitting the airco, catapulted me backwards, where I laid till the wife and kids got to me, I must have been out, because I don't remember anything after the ladder hit the airco pump. So here I sit with 2 screwed up legs, and pain beyond your wildest dreams!!! till next time tight lines to all. PAP. :devil:  :beer:  :beer:

Man oh man. Really sorry to hear but glad you are alive!!! I was just cleaning the gutters from all the darn maple spinners and told the wife i was never scared of heights but something put fear in me on saturday. She said its called getting old and wise. Same thing taking the kids on the carnival rides. Was never scared as a kid and i was ready to toss cookies....

Wish you a good recovery!

Wish you a speedy recovery.  Glad you're not pushing up :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  (click on the "show all" below the row of icons that show up on the "quick reply" after you click the smiley or click on the left/right arrows of the row)

Tom B.

(LongLine)