Seneca Afternoon 5-30-13

Left the dock in Watkins with the plan to fish south end but once getting out there and seeing all the junk in the water we ran north westside and came back on a south troll.... Had B Fuller from Finger Lakes Tackle onboard with the plans on checking out some new spoon colors and some new top secret stuff he's working on .... The bite was slow for a bit but once we got close to south end it picked up for us... We boated a few small landlocks then missed two nasty smashes in a row on the riggers then once I got them bith reset deep rigger took a nasty wack again but this time we got the hook up.. Bobby managed to get this one to the boat and a pic.... Caught a ton of Landlocks this year but was glad to finally put a decent one in the boat.. Overall great little quick afternoon trip ...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-13699997035607_thumb.jpg

The person in the photo, is that Mr. B. Fuller himself :hi: ?? If so he looks young yet, so maybe there will be many years of Fuller spoons to come!!! :happy2:  

Thanks Troutman .. yup see ya Sunday... Not B Fuller in the pic he's behind the Camera getting a good shot of his spoon but he's younger than me so yes should be lots of Finger Lakes Tackle Spoons for years to come.... Not the Wicked Tuna... Newer spoon color Bobby painted up and no name yet but guess we will have to give it one .. Have to say it works great....

Mike

Put them all back when not in tournaments and when I am in tourneys we always keep track of fish in cooler so when we do get another we know if we need to get it right back in the water or not... Hope others do this as well we need to protect our fisheries the best we can for future generations. .

Mike

• 2 weeks later...